Apple Pie Art Project
Date(s) - 11/23/2021
1:00 pm - 3:00 pm
453 Sawdust Rd #102
Spring, Texas 77380
We are gonna make apple pies. And we are going to decorate the top crust. Cut-outs, painting, watercolor effects… who knows. We will figure it out. It’s going to be awesome though and look AMAZING on your Thanksgiving table.
This project is going to be fun for girlfriends and wine, or kids while mom goes shopping. etc.
Baking the pie is up to you, you’ll be able to leave it with us to bake and pick up next day, or take it home and bake it.
Regular disclaimers apply.
Classroom changes due to Covid:
This newer version of our Series class differs in a few ways; to prevent contamination all edible materials will be pre-made. No baking or mixing will be done in class.
Class sizes vary between 5 and 10 people. Any guests that register together will be seated at the same table. 6 feet of separation will be maintained between stranger guests. Masks must be worn at all times.
Age: 15 years and older.
Academy Terms and Conditions
Please arrive a few minutes early to allow the instructor to check attendance and begin the class promptly.
Only paid students are allowed in the classroom during scheduled classes. We are unable to accommodate guests and children in the classroom. Parents may drop off their student(s) or wait in the retail store area, and watch through our observation window.
REGISTRATION / CANCELLATION / REFUNDS
Students must register and pay class tuition at least 2 days before each class to reserve your spot. Full refunds for class cancellation will be made if 1) you provide two business days advance notice before the first scheduled class. 2) Over the Top Cake Supplies cancels a class due to insufficient enrollment. Refunds will be made directly to the credit card used to purchase the class or store credit.
Cancellations made less than 2 days before the scheduled class will result in the loss of 100% of the class tuition.
2 Day Course/Missed Sessions
If day one is missed 75% of the tuition is forfeited. The remaining 25% may be used to re-enroll for the course at a later date or for another class. No refunds will be allowed and store credit may only be applied to classes If day 2 (after attending day 1) is missed a private lesson with the instructor will need to be made and completed no later than one week after the end of class. Private lessons are subject to the availability of the instructor and you will be charged a $65 private lesson fee
Over The Top Cake Supplies follows the guidelines of Conroe ISD and will close the store and cancel classes if area schools are closed due to inclement weather. Please call the store (832)458-0995 to confirm that your class is being held.
Students more than 20 minutes late will not be permitted into the classroom. This will assure you obtain the most from your class and prevent disruption of the class for other students. Unruly and disruptive children will be asked to leave the classroom and a parent/guardian will be called for immediate pickup.